Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brooke tagged me.  Since this post doesn't require me to blog about myself, I am happy to oblige.

Rules:
1. go to the document/ my pictures site on your computer
2. go to your sixth file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag 6 people
This is Alta at her 2nd Birthday party.  I love this picture-- I wish she would still smile for the camera like that.  Life was a lot more simple back then: the scent of cows was wafting through the air in good ol' Eastvale, Dean wasn't even gestating yet and Alta received all the attention (which is probably why she is smiling), and Yo Gabba was just a seed in the genius mind of Scott Schultz-- life has changed!!

I tag: Jill B., Susie D., Precia, Amy L., Kathy B. and Julie W.




4 comments:

Susie Demke said...

Got it.
This is totally random and has nothing to do with this, but Christian and I never did our R.C. dinner for his B-Day. Lets go soon, okay. I just want a dessert (lava cake) there so bad it hurts. And the potatoes. That salad sounds very good too. I know exactly what I'm going to get for my entree. I would love a bite or two of Christians cowboy steak with the butter melted on it. I'm just really hungry right now....
Alta is so pretty BTW. Her face reminds me of a water nymph. Is that right? Those little fairies that play tricks on people.

jill said...

I love that picture! Alta has grown up so much and now the cow smell has been replaced with orange blossoms. How lovely!

Bonnie said...

Hi Kristyn!
I recently ran into you blog through another friend. I can't believe how old Alta is now. This picture is great. Time flies.
Bonnie

k berrett said...

hey! i just got this - but I will try to get on that --- I use this laptop and I think i only have 1 file of photos! Anyway, i'll see what i have and you can come check it out soon! thanks