I have been tagged by Jill, so here it goes....
Ten years ago I...
1. had just graduated from BYU (go cougs!!)
2. was working at Utah State Mental Hospital and CBTU (behavioral therapy for autistic children)
3. was applying to grad school
4. lived with a Taiwanese girl who had TB and green poop
5. was dating a hot guy named Jon Berrett
Five things on my "to do" list...
1. eat healthier
2. organize my house before the baby
3. make my house a home (decorate/paint/fix stuff/even just hang a picture). My house is in shambles and I have no motivation to do anything about it.
4. go to the temple
5. decide on a baby name. What do you guys (all three of you) think??
Five snacks I enjoy...
I don't like to snack either, but here is a list of junk food that I like. If I eat anything for breakfast it is usually something found on this list.
1. cupcakes (funfetti or red velvet)
2. homemade chocolate chip cookies
3. coke (yes, I sometimes have this for breakfast too)
4. ice cream
5. chips and fresh made guac or homemade salsa (nothing from a jar please)
Five places I have lived...
1. Yorba Linda (ages 4-19, and presently)
2. Provo, UT (for 6 yrs)
3. Laie, HI (BYU Hawaii for a semester)
4. Fullerton (first 2 1/2 yrs of marriage)
5. Corona (next 3 years of marriage)
Five jobs I have had...
1. Chuck E. Cheese's (first job. Half of my high school worked there. I hosted the birthday parties and was once Chuck E.)
2.Olive Garden (server)
3. BYU (as a TA and I taught 2 classes-- Statistics and Sensation & Perception)
4. CBTU (Children's Behavioral Therapy Unit)
5.Utah State Mental Hospital (as a stipend)
Five things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire...
1. renovate our house/yard
3. donate to my favorite charities, maybe even start one of my own
4. help out parents, in-laws
5. dress much cuter