Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Five

I have been tagged by Jill, so here it goes....

Ten years ago I...

1.  had just graduated from BYU (go cougs!!)
2. was working at Utah State Mental Hospital and CBTU (behavioral therapy for autistic children)
3. was applying to grad school
4. lived with a Taiwanese girl who had TB and green poop
5. was dating a hot guy named Jon Berrett

Five things on my "to do" list...

1. eat healthier 
2. organize my house before the baby
3. make my house a home (decorate/paint/fix stuff/even just hang a picture). My house is in shambles and I have no motivation to do anything about it.
4. go to the temple
5. decide on a baby name.  What do you guys (all three of you) think??

Five snacks I enjoy...
I don't like to snack either, but here is a list of junk food that I like.  If I eat anything for breakfast it is usually something found on this list.

1. cupcakes (funfetti or red velvet)
2. homemade chocolate chip cookies
3. coke (yes, I sometimes have this for breakfast too)
4. ice cream 
5. chips and fresh made guac or homemade salsa (nothing from a jar please)

Five places I have lived...

1. Yorba Linda (ages 4-19, and presently)
2. Provo, UT (for 6 yrs)
3. Laie, HI (BYU Hawaii for a semester)
4. Fullerton (first 2 1/2 yrs of marriage)
5. Corona (next 3 years of marriage)

Five jobs I have had...

1. Chuck E. Cheese's (first job.  Half of my high school worked there.  I hosted the birthday parties and was once Chuck E.)
2.Olive Garden (server)
3. BYU (as a TA and I taught 2 classes-- Statistics and Sensation & Perception)
4. CBTU (Children's Behavioral Therapy Unit)
5.Utah State Mental Hospital (as a stipend)


Five things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire...

1. renovate our house/yard
2. travel 
3. donate to my favorite charities, maybe even start one of my own
4. help out parents, in-laws
5. dress much cuter

I tag...
1. Brooke


7 comments:

jill said...

did your TB roommate poop and never flush or did she just tell you about it?

Susie Demke said...

I HAD a roommate with TB! So one of my other roommates always rinsed our dishes in bleach because of that and the smell of bleach still makes me sick. I'm interested to see in the next 20 years how that's going to affect my ovaries or something.
For a boy name. I like Hen-Ray. Jon's pick. Tell him I vote for that one.

Susie Demke said...

Okay I also like Julian. That one is for real. Could you pass it off as Dominican?

Christy said...

You worked at Chuck E. Cheese's? hahahha. That rocks! I'm so glad I know someone that worked there. I have so many questions....

amber buhrley said...

wow, I really just learned alot about you from that post! And...your house is way cute and way clean...your crazy!

laura said...

i'm way late but i had to add that you already dress cuter than any multi-millionaire.

AM said...

Do you read old comments? Little Kristyn! I was with you 10 years ago. - sort of. Almost. But the old jobs and 10 years ago reminded me when we were roommates and you'd tell me to stop watching The Money Pit (I don't know why though). You were the best dancer ever (don't tell Marisa)