Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Dean

Dean turned 4!

Four reasons to love Dean:
1. He has a complete zest for life-- his enthusiasm for everything is infectious.
2. He is so affectionate-- he always has to be touching/loving you or telling you how much he loves you and his whole family.
3. He makes us laugh each and every day.  (Recent examples include Sponge Bob gummy candy (ask Jon about this one) and Barack Obama showing up at our front door.)
4. His smile-- because he is rarely without it and because of his trademark tooth-less grin.
















6 comments:

Susie Demke said...

Was it those little mini crabby patties that are too cute to eat and he couldn't? My kids are so thrown off by them when they see them because the are so perfect looking and mini. They are sort of disconcerting. I will ask Jon.

Susie Demke said...

AND I love Dean too. He is a good boy. A good boy for Whitley.....

Ashly said...

check out dean with all the ladies! he is so cute. of course lily is posing up a storm! that girl is a nut.

Lyd said...

dean looks like you i think and he is a cutie... but really i just want to "get" henry. he is so darn cute and i even have my own so darn cute baby. i think i am getting baby crazy in my old age. sorry still no pix of my clone-ish taylor boy people keep telling me he looks exactly like blue but i don't think so. love ya yes we are coming to cal. june 21-june29 we have to see you again!

jenny demke said...

happy birthday dean! everytime we see dean at a party andy will tell me, "dean is so cute."...and then i say, "i know! that kid has style!" everytime.

AM said...

Little Kristyn, I'm so happy Little Dean is clever like his mama and dad. He'll do just fine when you send him to NY to intern this summer.