Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blessed baby


Finally, after 4 months, Henry gets a proper blessing; and what a wonderful blessing it was.  Dashing the hopes of many, there was no surprise middle name bestowed to our little one; I guess he'll get to pick out his own in a couple of years.  
It was raining the day of the blessing so I purposefully neglected (forgot) to bring our camera to the church, thus explaining why I have no photos except the ones that Ruth managed to get at our house.  Thank goodness for Ruth-- not only are her photos far superior than anything I could've produced, but it also required minimal effort on my part (I literally parked my rear on a chair for about 5 minutes while a mini photo shoot ensued).  Once again, thank you Ruth!  Because of you, Henry will have photo documentation of his important milestones. 

Our blessed baby

Blessed parents of a blessed baby







8 comments:

Susie Demke said...

I think that top picture is probably the prettiest one I have ever seen of him. He is delightful. Like a marshmallow.

Christy said...

Congrats Jon & Kristyn. And those pictures are beautiful. I love when ruthy does an impromptu shoot. She is the best for it. Her pictures are always so amazing.

Beth said...

What a beautiful Baby! He looks so sweet!

Ashly said...

oh my goodness, he is one beautiful baby boy. maybe he and scarlett can get together when they are older!! seriously, so cute!

acl said...

He is ridiculously darling.

Unknown said...

You guys look so good. Ruth does do good work, how ever you did pay her in sweet sweet Dominican Food. congrats

Precia said...

That is the cutest baby! I hope you are putting up those pictures in your house. So sweet!

julie said...

seriously model baby! henry is total cutie.